State Board Approved Continuing Ed Courses
Program Number: LCEU0001191
Program CE Hours: 12.00 CE Credits
Presenter: DR. KELLEY PENDLETON
Provider Number: LAP0216
Practice Area: LMT
Type: LIVE Workshop
Students: $100 (e-mail proof of active student status to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your discount code to apply at checkout)
MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR MASSAGE THERAPISTS (LIVE Workshop)
Dr. Kelley is proud to announce an exciting opportunity for 12 hours of LA-approved Continuing Education. The course title is “Marketing Strategies for Massage Therapists” and is just in time for licensure renewal!
Saturday – Sunday, March 21-22, 2015 (8am – 5pm Saturday; 8am – noon Sunday)
Delta College; 19231 N. 6th Street, Covington, LA 70433
What You’ll Learn in Marketing Strategies for Massage Therapists:
- Common issues holding you back from effectively marketing your practice.
- The truth behind accepted marketing myths.
- How to build confidence and focus on the clients you can help the most.
- How to find opportunities within your communities to grow your practice.
- The differences between traditional “marketing” and relationship-building.
- How leadership can boost your practice.
- How to create and use a simple marketing calendar for practice success.
- How to leverage the Internet to maximize marketing efforts.
- Instructions to implement dozens of events & activities to create the practice – and life – of your dreams!
Dr. Kelley Pendleton (LAP216) is a chiropractor, healthcare marketing consultant, professional speaker, and the author of Community Connections! Relationship Marketing for Healthcare Professionals. She’s committed to using her practice-building experience and expertise to help other healthcare professionals build the practices – and lives – of their dreams.