This LIVE continuing education course for massage therapists is approved for 12 hours of continuing education by the Louisiana Board of Massage Therapy. It’s designed to teach you marketing strategies you weren’t taught in school.
Note: Attention current Massage Therapy students! You can attend for $100. E-mail proof of active student status to email@example.com to receive your discount code to be applied at check-out. (This must be done prior to check-out!)
When: Saturday – Sunday, March 21-22, 2015 (8am – 5pm Saturday; 8am – noon Sunday)
Where: Delta College; 19231 N. 6th Street, Covington, LA 70433
Out of stock
Marketing Strategies Massage Therapists LIVE Workshop
This LIVE continuing education course for massage therapists guides you through an easy process to create a marketing strategy for your massage therapy practice. It provides how-to instructions for dozens of events and activities you can tailor to fit your needs. Includes a bonus section on using the Internet to increase the impact of your marketing efforts.
What You’ll Learn in Marketing Strategies for Massage Therapists:
· Common issues holding you back from effectively marketing your practice.
· The truth behind accepted marketing myths.
· How to build confidence and focus on the clients you can help the most.
· How to find opportunities within your communities to grow your practice.
· The differences between traditional “marketing” and relationship-building.
· How leadership can boost your practice.
· How to create and use a simple marketing calendar for practice success.
· How to leverage the Internet to maximize marketing efforts.
· Instructions to implement dozens of events & activities to create the practice – and life – of your dreams!
Presented By: Dr. Kelley Pendleton (LAP216) is a chiropractor, healthcare marketing consultant, professional speaker, and the author of Community Connections! Relationship Marketing for Healthcare Professionals. She’s committed to using her practice-building experience and expertise to help other healthcare professionals build the practices – and lives – of their dreams.
Whether you’ve been in practice 5 years or 5 days, you’re sure to find fresh ideas to help you attract and retain new clients.
Leave a Reply